Posted: March 9th, 2022
Throughout Modules Seven and Eight, there are supports you will use as you work directly on different elements of the final reflection.
1. In Module Four, you submitted your observation journal. Review your submission and the feedback for this assignment via the Project Two submission
link in the Grades section of the course. Use the question you created from your observation journal for your final reflection. You are free to incorporate
any feedback from your instructor on this question into your final reflection.
2. In Module Six, you submitted a micro-presentation or short answer response to give you an opportunity to practice elements of the final submission. For
this assignment, you reflected on what you considered to be some of the most significant developments covered in Modules Five and Six and addressed
a. Identify the developments and how they impact individuals or larger groups/cultures.
b. Describe how the developments changed society’s understanding. How is the development applicable outside of the social sciences?
View this submission and the feedback for this assignment via the Grades section of the course and incorporate this assignment into your final reflection.
3. If you choose to submit a presentation instead of a paper, you may use PowerPoint, Prezi, or another presentation platform of your choosing. Reference
the Supporting Resources document for instructions on how to use different presentation programs. Be sure to include notes as needed in your
presentation in order to meet the outlined critical elements.
4. In Module Seven, it was suggested for you to work on Section III of your project. If completed, use this as well as the instructor feedback when working
toward your final submission.
5. Module Eight includes a Final Reflection Submission Checklist that you can use to ensure you have met all the requirements of this project. Your
instructor is available to provide guidance and answer any questions you may have as you work to finalize your final reflection.
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.