Posted: April 22nd, 2022
Each student will prepare a 10-12 minute presentation, summarizing the financial statement
analysis completed on the company that was the focus of the Excel Project.
I have the financials in excel that I can share. The part I need is for you to read the data and answer the question by providing a powerpoint of the finds. Nothing fancy.
Start by preparing a PowerPoint presentation that concisely summarizes the following key areas:
1. INTRODUCTION: A general description of the Company, its products/services, industry,
primary customer base, and major competitors
2. INCOME: A discussion of the company’s primary sources of core and comprehensive
income, major sources of non-operating or transitory earnings (if applicable), and quality
3. CASH FLOWS: A discussion of cash flow trends for each of the 3 major categories
(operating, investing, financing)
4. RATIO ANALYSIS: Key conclusions drawn from the company’s last 3 years of ratios, as
well as a comparison to industry averages and competitors. Should include a discussion
for each major category of ratios, including liquidity, solvency/leverage, efficiency,
profitability, and market value.
5. MARKET VALUATION: A consideration of any unrecorded assets, as well as the
company’s general market value or stock price trends.
6. STRENGTHS/WEAKNESSES: Summarize the company’s key financial strengths and
weaknesses, in comparison to its competitors and the industry.
7. FUTURE PROSPECTS: Discuss what conclusions you were able to draw regarding the
company’s future prospect from your financial analysis and research.
8. BIBLICAL WORLDVIEW: Evaluate the company’s financial position and organizational
strategy in relation to a Biblical worldview.
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.