Posted: March 14th, 2022
For this Discussion, you will examine central tendency and variability based on two separate variables. You will also explore the implications for positive social change based on the results of the data.
To prepare for this Discussion:
• Review this week’s Learning Resources and the Descriptive Statistics media program.
• For additional support, review the Skill Builder: Visual Displays for Categorical Variables and the Skill Builder: Visual Displays for Continuous Variables, which you can find by navigating back to your Blackboard Course Home Page. From there, locate the Skill Builder link in the left navigation pane.
• Review the Chapter 4 of the Wagner text and the examples in the SPSS software related to central tendency and variability.
• From the General Social Survey dataset found in this week’s Learning Resources, use the SPSS software and choose one continuous and one categorical variable Note: this dataset will be different from your Assignment dataset).
• As you review, consider the implications for positive social change based on the results of your data
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.