Posted: March 8th, 2022
Directions: Please complete the assigned reading (chapter 9 in your main text and chapter 4 in the Child Savers) in its entirety and prepare your minimum two-page document as follows:
The first thing you should do is state the topics for the week – all chapters, any assigned reading.
Your next section should be the discussion of at least five things/points you learned from all the assigned readings. Clearly, list and discuss each point/issue. Do not write one giant paragraph!! PLEASE NOTE that merely listing five points will not guarantee you total points. Discuss what you learned. (Also, DO NOT Copy the summary of the chapter, this will guarantee you 0- points!!)
You then next move on to stating what was not clear to you from all the assigned readings. If you understood everything, please note this.
Identify what made you think from the readings, discuss this.
You then state how what you read impacts or will impact your life, thoughts, feelings, work, etc.
List your question from the reading. This should be thought-provoking and not trivial.
In this section, you answer all the critical thinking questions in the order stated, clearly separating the responses.
Please complete this assignment and upload it as a word document.
POINTS will be allotted as follows:
(1) The topic of reading – 1 Point
(2) List and discuss at least five major arguments presented in the chapter – 10 Points
(3) What is/was not clear to you – please identify the page – 2 Points
(4) What made you think – 3 Points
(5) How what you read impacts you (your current feelings/thoughts on the issues; your future career choice, life, family, etc.) – 4 Points
(6) Your question from the assigned reading – 2 points
(7) Your response to the critical thinking question(s) -8 points
Critical Thinking Questions: #8
How do gangs in suburban areas differ from inner-city gangs? Can gangs be controlled without changing the economic opportunity structure of society? Are there any truly meaningful alternatives to gangs today for lower-class youths?
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.