Posted: March 9th, 2022
• Provide background information about your chosen company, including topics such as the company name, industry sector in which the company operates, products, and target market. Elaborate and use research.
• Present an opportunity for your chosen company to expand into an international market. Conduct additional research on the company website for expansion ideas such as the creation of a new product, demand for an existing product, creation of a grant-funded foundation, development of a subsidiary, etc. Be creative and innovative.
• Provide reasoning why your company should enter your chosen international market.
• Explain the ethical standards of your company and compare them to the ethical norms of the larger society of your chosen international market.
• Explain any contingencies that offset the costs of business ethics failures that may occur in your chosen international market.
• Explain the company’s position on corporate social responsibility and environmental sustainability while balancing these duties with economic responsibilities to shareholders.
• Present a framework for executing your strategic plan for your company to expand into your chosen international market.
• Explain the staffing needs to successfully execute your strategic framework to expand into your chosen international market.
• Design an action plan to explore a strategy-supportive organizational structure and organize the work effort within your company for the expansion effort into your chosen international market.
• Demonstrate centralized or decentralized decision-making in the design of an action plan.
• Each slide should have oral narration and notes. Your slides should be professionally designed.
• Use a minimum of three peer-reviewed, academic research resources (including your textbook) to substantiate your critical thinking and to provide viable reasoning for your perspectives.
• Write and speak in the third person.
• Apply proper APA style citation and reference format.
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.