Posted: March 9th, 2022
SPMA 2P06 – Policy Analysis
Key Factors to Consider:
Consider the policy making steps outlined in class when
evaluating this policy. Additionally focus on these key
• This assignment involves analyzing a chosen sport policy to determine its overall strengths,
weaknesses, functions, and effectiveness.
• Students will select a sport policy and create a written report, addressing five assigned questions
and analyzing the four steps of the policy process.
1. What prior considerations led to the creation of this policy?
2. What specific problem does the policy aim to fix?
3. What is the specific political, cultural, and economic contexts that help inform this policy?
4. How successful has this policy been or how successful do you anticipate this policy being?
5. What aspects or areas have been overlooked in the creation of this policy?
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.